top of page

Cincinnati MOAA Group

Public·62 members

(live tv@) Live stream: FC Barcelona v FC Porto 29/11/2023

Oct 4, 2023 — Barcelona head to Porto on October 4 for their second Champions League group game this season. Here's the latest on TV and streaming ...

FC Barcelona - FC Porto: Live Stream & on TV today Where to live stream & watch FC Barcelona - FC Porto on TV today: Is it on Prime Video, etc? Discover all live stream and TV options now on JustWatch! I could be thrilled, but I'm not. The responsibility is always the same, to win the game, to do my best. I return Xavi's compliments, adding a little spice, saying that he was a different player to me, but of the highest quality and he's proving that he's a great coach. As for the squad, I've already been full of praise. I don't know if they're ready for 90 minutes. They had their first training session with the team today, it's true that they trained. I'll decide, because every hour is important. The goalkeeper saves calmly 3:46 PM21 hours agoVarela shoots from outside the area. Iñaki Peña flies in to save with one hand 3:44 PM21 hours agoDiogo Costa hands the ball to Pedri, who shoots over the defense. Raphinha picks up the leftover ball and sends it across goal 3:37 PM21 hours agoCancelo leaves João Mário on the ground and shoots to make it all the same 3:36 PM21 hours agoGaleno finds Taremi in the area, who is caught out. Galeno takes the opportunity to finish and Iñaki Peña stops. Pepê came up well and slotted in the rebound 3:29 PM21 hours agoEvanilson deflects a shot. Goals and highlights: Barcelona vs Porto in Champions League (2-1) | 11/28/20234:58 PM20 hours agoThat's it for our broadcast 4:49 PM20 hours agoRaphinha sends in a volley and Diogo Costa saves with one hand 4:41 PM20 hours agoTaremi rolls the ball in from the by-line. Pepê tries to finish from the edge of the box, can't get to it and the goalkeeper blocks it. He picks up the leftover ball, hits it badly and the defender clears it anyway 4:25 PM20 hours agoCardoso is down in the box and receives assistance 4:18 PM21 hours agoJoão Félix sets up a table with Cancelo, who returns a low cross for the striker to hit first time 4:16 PM21 hours agoPepê is flicked on by Varela, he crosses low for Taremi, but Araújo intercepts 4:15 PM21 hours agoEvanilson falls and receives medical attention 4:14 PM21 hours agoCancelo receives the ball in the box and hits it. Barcelona vs FC Porto Live match 22 hours ago — Champions League 2023 - TODAY'S MATCH: Barcelona FC Porto Live streaming, preview, prediction and head-to-head. LAST UPDATE 28 NOVEMBER 2023. Even if they can't contribute, we'll talk about Pepe, he's always a player who accompanies us. There are times when we're going to be defending, in the lowest form on the pitch. We're going to be in a middle block, every game has its own story. At the Dragão there were certain characteristics, it's the way we look at it that makes the story of that game. What we give are our characteristics, we're true to who we are. We want to take the game where we want it to go. Barcelona - Porto: times, how to stream online and watch on TV 11 hours ago — How can I watch Barcelona vs Porto? The following channels and streaming services will be broadcasting the game live in the US: ViX, Paramount+. Remember, you ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page