top of page

Cincinnati MOAA Group

Public·63 members

(((LIVE*))) Real Sociedad v RB Salzburg live 29/11/2023


Oct 2, 2023 — [Soccer###]] Today: RB Salzburg - Sociedad live 03.10.2023 Salzburg (also known as FC Salzburg, RB Salzbourg, RB Salzburg or Red Bull .


Real Sociedad - Red Bull Salzburg | Football The most likely scoreline for a Red Bull Salzburg win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.93%) ... Red Bull Salzburg 0-2 Real Sociedad Oct 3, 2023 — Help RB Salzburg v Real Sociedad UEFA LIVE Free ON Tv Channel raise money to support Soccer West Soccer Club. Real Sociedad vs Red Bull Salzburg » Predictions, Odds & ScoresReal Sociedad plays against Red Bull Salzburg in a Champions League game, and Soccer fans are looking forward to it. The event takes place on 29/11/2023 at 20:00 UTC. Oddspedia provides Real Sociedad Red Bull Salzburg betting odds from 10 betting sites on 37 markets. Sportsbooks place Real Sociedad as favorites to win the game at @ 1. 4. FC Red Bull Salzburg v Real Sociedad | Match in 5 Minutes Real Sociedad vs Salzburg - November 30, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Check the Real Sociedad and Red Bull Salzburg team form, standings and head-to-head statistics here on the page. Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live scores, team lineups and commentary. Will Real Sociedad, as the home team, take advantage and win the game? Find the best lines on Real Sociedad vs Red Bull Salzburg! Compare the Real Sociedad - Red Bull Salzburg betting odds and win more with today's best Soccer Odds. FC RB Salzburg vs Real Sociedad [LIVE] Score - UEFA Youth League (football)Both teams haven't won their last match in UEFA Youth League. When FC RB Salzburg leads 1-0 at home, they win in 100% of their matches. FC RB Salzburg wins 42% of halftimes, Real Sociedad wins 0%. FC RB Salzburg wins 1st half in 42% of their matches, Real Sociedad in 0% of their matches. FC RB Salzburg have scored at least one goal for 9 consecutive matches. FC RB Salzburg have conceded a goal in each of their last 6 matches. Real Sociedad v Salzburg LIVE 29. 11. 2023 | Football Explore stats from Real Sociedad vs Red Bull Salzburg live on AiScore - we are updating the numbers on this page every second of the game. Commentary. [dnes#] Real Sociedad RB Salzburg přenos 29 listopadu 2023 9 hours ago — See betting odds, player props, and live scores for the FC Red Bull Salzburg vs Real Sociedad CHAMPIONS game on November 29, 2023. FC Red Bull Salzburg vs Real Sociedad Odds & Live Scores - November 29, 2023 | The Action Network@Spread, Total, MoneylineMatchupOpenSpreadTotalMoneylineRed Bull1-3+1. 5+1. 5-160o2. 5-134+650Real Sociedad3-0-1u2. 5-1. 5+115u2. 5+105-235Wednesday 8:00 p. m. November 29, 2023 Red Bull vs. Real Sociedad Game AnalysisWednesday Champions League Betting GuideReal Sociedad vs. RB Salzburg: Back La Real on SpreadWhy You Should FADE Mbappe & PSG vs Newcastle! Champions League Prediction & UCL Picks | WondergoalNo props founddateopponentscorespreadover/undermoneylineNov 8thBENW 3-1---Oct 24th@BENW 1-0---Oct 3rd@RBSW 2-0---Sep 20thINTW 1-1---Real Sociedad are 3-0 in their last 5 games. Real Sociedad are 4-0 in their last 5 games against the spreadReal Sociedad are 2-0 in their road games against the spreadThe totals have gone OVER in 1 of Real Sociedad' last 4 gamesThe totals have gone OVER in 1 of Real Sociedad' 2 last games at homeRed Bull vs. Oddspedia provides Champions League Odds and betting lines from 10 sportsbooks in 37 betting markets. The search for which site is offering top sports betting odds has come to an end! Real Sociedad vs Red Bull Salzburg Tip and Winning ProbabilitiesThe betting tip for the winner in the game between Real Sociedad v Red Bull Salzburg is: Real Sociedad. The winner probabilities are: 68. 97% (Real Sociedad), 20. 83% (X), 12. 5% (Red Bull Salzburg). Also, for your analysis, we have the recent form of Real Sociedad and Red Bull Salzburg, their standings and head-to-head statistics. In addition to this, we will also lavish the following information on you:Comprehensive Pre-Match OddsTeam LineupsIn-Play (live) Betting OddsLive Scores - as They HappenCommentary - Match Event Viewer with MomentumIf you are wondering which betting site to choose for your Real Sociedad vs Red Bull Salzburg bets, then explore the best sportsbooks and betting apps for your state. 6%. A win for Real Sociedad had a probability of 28. 89% and a draw had a probability of 26. 5%. The most likely scoreline for a Red Bull Salzburg win was 1-0 with a probability of 11. 56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8. 93%) and 2-0 (8. 21%). The likeliest Real Sociedad win was 0-1 (8. 86%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12. 58%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 4. Form and head to head stats Sociedad vs Salzburg 21 hours ago — Live scores · Tables · Fixtures · Results · Competitions · Clubs. More. Real Sociedad v Red Bull Salzburg. Real Sociedad. Home team scorers. Red ... Red Bull Salzburg 0-2 Real Sociedad - Champions League Group Stage - Football - Sports MoleMore game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Red Bull Salzburg win with a probability of 44. Real Sociedad vs Salzburg Live Score and Live Stream FC Salzburg vs Real Sociedad live score and live streaming on October 3rd, 2023 at 16:45 UTC time at Red Bull Arena, Salzburg for Austria Football UEFA ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page