top of page

Cincinnati MOAA Group

Public·62 members

[[STREAMING=]] Coventry City vs Plymouth Argyle live free 29 November 2023

8 hours ago — Report and free match highlights from the Sky Bet Championship match between Coventry City and Plymouth Argyle at the Coventry Building ...

21:13Chris ErringtonTriple substitution for ArgyleCallum Wright, Mustapha Bundu and Adam Randell are sent on as 69th minuite substitutes for Finn Azaz, Ben Waine and Luke Cundle. 21:12Chris ErringtonArgyle on the breakBen Waine beats the offside trap as he races onto a a pass from Tyreik Wright. His low cross is just too far ahead of Finn Azaz and is cut out before it can reach Morgan Whittaker. 21:09Chris ErringtonO'Hare on CityCallum O'Hare replaces Tatsuhior Sakamoto in Coventry's first change. 21:08Chris ErringtonGibson stands firmArgyle defender Lewis Gibson makes a good block when Coventry's Tatsuhiro Sakamoto races into the box and gets in a shot. 21:04Chris ErringtonWright does his defensive dutiesTyreik Wright tracks back for Argyle and blocks an attempted cross from Milan van Ewijk, with the ball then ricocheting off the Coventry right-back out for a goal kick. 21:00Chris ErringtonTyreik Wright on for ArgyleArgyle make their first substitution in the 55th minute as Tyreik Wright replaces Bali Mumba. 20:59Chris ErringtonJuist wideThat's trhe closest we have got to a goal tonight. You can use JustWatch to find which streaming services are showing highlights, full replays and interviews for this event. Event detailsNov 28Start dateRicoh ArenaStadiumEFL ChampionshipCompetitionPlymouth ArgyleAway teamCoventry CityHome teamSoccer Matches today UEFA Champions League Nov 2912:45 PMManchester UnitedGalatasaray IstanbulWatch soonFLATRATEHD UEFA Champions League Nov 2912:45 PMPSV EindhovenSevilla FCWatch soonFLATRATEHD Ligue 1 Nov 2901:00 PMClermont Foot 63Montpellier HSCWatch soonFLATRATEHD EFL Championship Nov 2902:45 PMSwansea CityLeeds UnitedNotify me when I can watch it. EFL Championship Nov 2902:45 PMHuddersfield TownSunderland AFCNotify me when I can watch it. Goals and Highlights Coventry City vs Plymouth in 20 hours ago — Plymouth Argyle to the Coventry Building Society Arena on Tuesday night. Welcome to the Coventry City vs Plymouth live stream. Hello, soccer ... Coventry City vs Plymouth Argyle on 28 Nov 23 19 hours ago — All of the pre-match build up, live text commentary, audio commentary, match stats and highlights for Coventry City vs Plymouth Argyle on 28 ... Read More: Steven Schumacher frustrated as big call goes against Argyle at Coventry It led to a sixth defeat out of nine away Championship games for Argyle, who dropped to 20th position in the table as they were overtaken by Coventry. With points so hard to come by on their travels, the Pilgrims are putting themselves under increasing pressure to make sure they secure good results at Home Park to avoid dropping into the relegation zone. Scroll below for how all of the action unfolded at the Coventry Building Society Arena:22:26Chris ErringtonArgyle drop to 20th positionSome big results see some movement in the table #EFL | #SkyBetChampionship pic. twitter. com/LZGEb3SDkO— Sky Bet Championship (@SkyBetChamp) November 28, 2023 22:25Chris ErringtonTonight's Championship resultsFull-time in tonight's #SkyBetChampionship action. #EFL pic. com/i6jAEFjA4U— Sky Bet Championship (@SkyBetChamp) November 28, 2023 22:24Chris ErringtonMatch statsArgyle had 52 per cent of possession in that match with 13 goal attempts, three of which were on target. Coventry also had 13 goal attempts and three on target from 48 per cent of possession. It was 7-6 to the Sky Blues on corners. 21:45Chris ErringtonControversy over Coventry goalFrom a screenshot I have just been sent, it sure looks like the ball was out of play before Milan van Ewijk crossed the ball for Haji Wright to score the only goal of the game. 21:43KEY EVENTFull-time: Coventry 1 Argyle 0A 75th minute goal from Haji Wright wins it for Coventry, who move above Argyle in the Championship table. 21:34Chris ErringtonAdded timeSix extra minutes21:30Chris ErringtonArgyle make final changeBrendan Galloway is sent on as Argyle's fifth and final substitute for Joe Edwards in the 86th minute. [LIVE-Official!]* Coventry City vs Plymouth Argyle 24 hours ago — [LIVE-Official!]* Coventry City vs Plymouth Argyle Live Stream UEFA Champions League November 28. Nov 29 at 11:45AM - 5:00AM. Uşak. Plymouth Argyle VS Coventry City Watch Along - YouTube 2:13:23TheGreenFever · Michigan's Three-Peat Highlights vs Ohio State!! · Wrexham (A) v. · Manchester City vs RB Leipzig LIVE: UEFA Champions League 23/24 ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page