top of page

Cincinnati MOAA Group

Public·62 members

Sociedad vs RB Salzburg live match 29.11.2023 Live HD


5 days ago — The game at Reale Arena starts at 3:00 PM ET, airing on CBS Sports Network. Real Sociedad picked up a victory on November 26 against Sevilla FC ...


Salzburg-Real Sociedad | UEFA Champions League 2023 Salzburg vs Real Sociedad: All the latest UEFA Champions League Group stage match information including stats, form, history, and more. Real Sociedad vs Salzburg Prediction and Picks today 29 3 hours ago — Match Preview. Betting forecast for Champions League: Real Sociedad versus RB Salzburg. Before the game on 29 November at 20:00, delve into our ... However, to their high standards, their 33 points out of a possible 45 through 15 games have been considered subpar. Their 3-2 win this weekend in their domestic league snapped a two-game skid in all competitions and was just their third victory in their last eight matches. With the pressure completely off RB Salzburg on Wednesday, though, due to them being eliminated from the UCL knockout rounds, it may be all that is needed to unlock manager Gerhard Stuber's young squad. The Red Bulls have the youngest starting eleven in the competition, with an average age of 21. 5. Their young age is one of the keys to their tactical game plans. Stuber instructs his side to play a very heavy press that involves constant running that only younger or highly in-shape players can maintain week in and week out. They will look to turn Wednesday's match into a track meet and hope they are able to avoid being countered on the break—unlike they were able to in their first outing against La Real. Real Sociedad vs RB SalzburgPredictionThough this game could be seen as less meaningful for Sociedad, they will not look at it that way. Winning the group could be detrimental to their life beyond the group stage. Clinching the top seed out of Group D would guarantee they avoid teams like Man City, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid until later rounds. They are mathematically eliminated from advancing to the round of 16 but can earn a Europa League spot if they are to hold onto their third-place position. Read on for my Real Sociedad vs RB Salzburg prediction. Regardless of the result against Salzburg, if Real Sociedad win against Inter on matchday 6, it would guarantee their spot atop Group D. However, they won't want to leave that to chance. They currently lead Inter on a superior goal differential, so if they can either match or better Inter's result on Wednesday a draw on match day six would also ensure first place in the group. Manager Imanol Alguacil is well aware of his team's situation and has warned his men about being complacent. Red Bull Salzburg 0-2 Real Sociedad - Champions League Group Stage - Football - Sports MoleMore game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Red Bull Salzburg win with a probability of 44. 6%. A win for Real Sociedad had a probability of 28. 89% and a draw had a probability of 26. 5%. Real Sociedad vs Red Bull Salzburg 8 hours ago — Comprehensive Pre-Match Odds; Team Lineups; In-Play (live) Betting Odds; Live Scores - as They Happen; Commentary - Match Event Viewer with Momentum. If ... Today: Real Sociedad v Red Bull Salzburg live watch 29 Novem 13 hours ago — Highlights from the UEFA Champions League Group D match between FC Red Bull Salzburg and Real Sociedad at Red Bull Arena in Salzburg, ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page